A blog where Stephanie M. Belser test-drives her fictional stories.
Expect the occasional
"stall, spin, crash & burn".

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Reading Material!!



I wasn't 100% happy with the previous book, Orders of Battle. The first six books in the series were, basically, stand-alone books. Sure, it was all a continuing story arc, and each successive book built on its predecessors. But it wasn't a hard requirement to read the previous books, and each book told the complete story. The 7th wasn't. I'm hoping that this one wraps up that story.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your assault Bitches from Hell very much. I went from thinking to much tech info but could not wait till the next page. Completed entire story in two days. Thank you for the fun and enjoyment.
Richard Rorer reror714@gmail.com

Stephanie Belser said...

Richard, I wrote that over thirty years ago. Back when I wrote it, the World Wide Web didn't exist. It was posted on a semi-private board.

I had no idea that it would migrate to a public place and, if I had, I would have written it under a pseudonym. Having it out there cost me a lot of opportunities later in my life.

It is what it is.